We are looking for an Analyst to join Translink Corporate Finance’s team located in Helsinki. The job consists of supporting execution of corporate finance transactions through e.g. financial modeling, valuation, market research, value chain analysis, preparation of presentation materials and due diligence coordination. The role requires solid project management skills as you will engage in close cooperation with the top management, board of directors and owners of industry-leading companies. As you constantly develop in your tasks, you will be given more responsibility within the transactions.
As an ideal candidate you have graduated or are currently finishing your Master’s degree in finance, industrial management, accounting, economics or similar relevant field of studies. To succeed in this role, you need to have strong cooperation skills and an independent working focus, combined with a clear object to thrive in corporate finance. We do not require prior working experience but we consider it an advantage. The job requires fluent Finnish and English skills.
Translink Corporate Finance offers you:
- A position in an entrepreneurially-minded, dynamic and down-to-earth team
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Merit-based promotion track
- Master’s degree (or nearly finished studies) in finance, economics, industrial engineering or other relevant field
- Team working skills with strong business acumen and passion for corporate finance
- Solid interpersonal and content creation skills in English and Finnish
We consider beneficial:
- Previous work experience in investment banking, management consulting, trainee positions or business development
- Outstanding academic track record