What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world? Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build. The opportunity: your next adventure awaits As an Associate Auditor, you will be an essential team member in various assurance engagements sharing responsibilities with senior team members, providing them with support as well as keeping them up to date on the progress of each process. You’ll be working in close cooperation with our clients’ top managers, spanning a broad scope of industries, businesses, companies and organizations. Your main responsibilities include delivering high quality documents to clients together with your more experiences colleagues. In addition, you’ll be participating in meetings with our clients and preparing reports for clients and other parties. What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Suitable education i.e. a bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish and English, Swedish is considered as an asset
- A proactive, analytical and client-oriented mindset
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- The modern facilities in the heart of Helsinki City
- To apply, please submit your resume by 5.4.2021 on our career’s website. We will start going through applicants and conducting interviews during the application process.
- If selected from the first screening, you’ll receive an invitation to our on-demand video assessments and gamified ability testing. This is done in collaboration with our service provider, HireVue.
- Interviews will be conducted virtually during April-May 2021
- The work would start in August 2021
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.