At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.EY Enterprise Consulting Services helps Boards and CxOs to build agile and risk-aware organizations that make better decisions to achieve their strategic objectives. Join us in supporting companies implement digitization opportunities across the landscape of risk types and risk activities.
- High level of drive, commitment and ability to work under pressure
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to adapt to new challenges as a true team player
- Acting with the highest standards of integrity, competently and with care
- A master’s degree majoring within the fields of e.g. business or technology
- Passion for learning
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Good presentation skills
- Fluent skills in English
- Fluent skills in Finnish (other language skills are considered an asset)
- Prior experience or interest in risk management, internal controls and/or internal audit
- Experience in consulting or audit (internal or external) is considered a plus
- Experience or interest in data-analytics and the usage of data in a business / audit context
- Meaningful work where you have the chance to see and affect on the Finnish and Global business scene
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- The modern facilities in the heart of Helsinki City
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Ideally you would start the work in December 2020 or January 2021, but we are flexible to adjust starting dates based on your preferences.
To apply, please submit resume written in English by 8.11.2020 on our career’s website. If selected from the first screening, you’ll receive an invitation to our on-demand video assessments and gamified ability testing. This is done in collaboration with our service provider, HireVue.
We have reserved time slots for you to ask your future colleagues about the job opening. Päivi Kotiaho (+358503078012) is available on 28.10.2020 between 14:00-16:00. Juuso Saarnikko (+358408426017) is available 30.10.2020 between 9:00-11:00.
In Consulting, we are building a better working world by transforming businesses through the power of people, technology and innovation. It's our ambition to become the world's leading transformation consultants. The diversity and skills of our 70,000+ people will help EY clients realize transformation by putting humans at the center, delivering technology at speed and leveraging innovation at scale. These core drivers of ‘Transformation Realized’ will create long-term value for our people, our clients and society.
For more information about our Consulting organization, please visit ey.com/consulting.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.