VaasaETT, a leading energy consultancy, specialized in complex retail and consumer-centric energy issues in over 80 markets around the world, is looking to hire a Project Manager / Analyst, based at their Helsinki office. Your primary tasks will involve managing and taking part in two EU funded Horizon 2020 projects relating to energy consumer markets and future energy systems. In this role you will get to challenge your skills, develop as a project manager and co-operate with partners across Europe. If this sounds like something you would enjoy, keep reading!
The role will include:
- Project management related tasks, timeline and work planning and reporting
- Quantitative and qualitative research (survey design, implementation and analysis) and synthesizing research findings into reports and other materials
- Building relationships with, and carrying out consultation loop with project stakeholders across Europe
- Planning workshops, events and trainings for residential and commercial pilot participants
- Designing replication and scaling up roadmap/SWOT analysis for a smart home ecosystem and related Energy-as-a-Service business models
- Drafting exploitation plans for corporate use and for novel solutions
- Orally communicating findings to a wide variety of internal and external audiences
Our ideal candidate for the position is someone who is able to grasp technical concepts but at the same time has a solid understanding regarding business and policies. You are talented at coordinating and able to motivate people and get them onboard. You make sure that in technical projects the voice of the consumer gets heard and the user friendliness is taken into consideration. You also have an analytical and innovative mindset and are able to learn new things quickly. When it comes to your previous experience, you should be familiar with energy retail markets and topics like green energy and have a relevant degree and already some work experience to back you up.
We require you to have:
- Experience in energy retail markets, future energy systems and/or smart solutions
- Degree in economics, environmental economics, business, electrical or energy engineering or other related fields
- Good overall computer skills (MS Office)
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Ability to produce high quality reports and orally communicate findings to a wide variety of internal and external audiences
- Analytical thinking and ability to work both independently and as part of a team Willingness to travel internationally
We consider as an asset:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated organisational and project management skills / experience
- Experience in EU funded projects and EU project proposals
We can offer you:
- Truly international work community
- Versatile position that allows you to combine business and technical topics
- Chance to boost your project management skills and gain experience regarding EU funded projects
- Some European business travel
- Possibility to continue to at the end of the fixed term (depending on availability and performance)
- Competitive salary
In this position you will be employed directly to VaasaETT. This is a fixed term position until June 2021.
Did you get interested? Please submit your application letter (including salary request and first possible start date) and CV by 28th May via our application system here: https://apply.atalent.fi/vaasaett-eu-project-manager-analyst-energy-sector-5-2020. Please notice that we might proceed with the recruitment process already during the application period.
You can familiarize yourself with VaasaETT here: https://www.vaasaett.com/. For more information contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Lisa Jokinen (+358 50 599 1835, lisa.jokinen[ät]atalent.fi).