If you have previous experience in Fixed Assets and willing to work with challenging accounting tasks in a well-known, international company, you might be the one we are looking for!
About the role
We have two open positions: one for Fixed Assets and one for Leasing Assets. You will work in a small team of Fixed Assets with challenging accounting tasks. In addition to this, you will proactively identify and implement continuous improvement of accounting and reporting services, processes and tools. You will work closely with other Financial Controllers, Accountants and Expert to ensure compliance and high quality.
You are offered
- Proper introduction to your work
- Possibility to work in a well-known, international company
- Perform complex accounting and business reporting tasks for named area
- Ensure outsourcing partner has needed on-time information, co-ordinate and monitor the tasks performed by outsourcing partner
- Responsibility of reporting in own area and it’s short term development in co-operation with relevant stakeholders and teams
We are looking for
- At least Bachelor’s Degree or other relevant professional qualification in related area
- Interest and experience in fixed assets
- Work experience in accounting, taxation and reporting processes
- Fluent in English (Finnish, German and Spanish are plus)
- Basic knowledge of IFRS standards (especially IAS16 and IFRS16)
- Analytical skills and attention to the essential
- Team-working and self-management skills
- Flexible and positive attitude towards changes
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full-time, contract until 10.7.
- Location: Tampere
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our client company is a well-known, international company, that offers great careers for young professionals. Apply!