Small Giant Games is one of the fastest-growing mobile game companies in the world. We believe that small, skilled and independent teams can accomplish gigantic things. Our brand new office is located right in the heart of downtown Helsinki and hosts our awesome, international team of 50 people. We bring years of experience to the table, with a crew of top players in game development, software engineering, and graphic design. We aim to give the players gaming experiences they simply won’t forget – filled with fabulous characters, rich animations, and beautiful graphics. And we always focus on friends, bringing the players social and multiplayer games they want to keep playing. Our latest game, Empires & Puzzles, has some of the best metrics in the industry, and it has already reached the top 10 grossing positions in over 100 countries. We are currently looking for a smart and numerically savvy (Jr.) Data Analyst to join the ranks of Small Giant Games. As a (Jr.) Data Analyst, you will be a part of the core game development team and participate in the data analysis of the current mobile game selection – not to forget all the new upcoming titles. More specifically, you will work closely with designers, engineers as well as other team members, analyzing game data to validate the business impact of new features and identifying potential growth opportunities. You will also build compelling data stories to support your findings and drive further improvements through interactive data sheets and presentations. In addition, you will help plan A/B tests, analyze results and suggest the best plans of action for continuous improvement. All in all, your main focus is to make sure that the data collected, analyzed and visualized is of high quality and relevancy! This is a unique opportunity for a (Jr.) Data Analyst with a positive “can-do” attitude to learn the secrets of data analysis of one of the most popular mobile games in the world. So, whether you’re enthusiastic, smart, and quick to learn, or you have years of relevant experience – we’d love to hear from you!
We hope you have at least the following qualities:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Economics, Computer Science, Statistics or another related field
- Experience on querying complex data sets using SQL
- Experience in data visualization
- Familiarity with R and/or Python
- Interest in games, especially free-to-play mobile games
- Fluency in English
We consider as an asset:
- Relevant previous work experience
Small Giant Games offers you the following and much, much more:
- Exciting, fun and successful projects to work on
- Awesome amount of real live data to digest and analyze
- Extremely talented and helpful colleagues: this is a once in a lifetime learning opportunity!
- Lots of power and responsibility
- Office located conveniently in downtown Helsinki.
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Relocation assistance as needed