We are looking for interns for Accenture Strategy & Consulting! Accenture Strategy & Consulting helps the world’s leading organizations solving their business challenges and making tangible impact on financial results, environment, and society. We work across the C-suite to floor level to drive competitiveness, growth, and profitability. Our different industry and functional practices help clients envision and execute end-to-end transformations at speed and scale. We support clients through integrated, multi-disciplinary teams with deep industry expertise and a broad range of highly specialized skills. Data, analytics and insights underpin all of our practices, and we leverage our network of more than 100 innovation hubs to co-create with our clients and to bring the best innovation and ideas from around the world and across industries to continuously serve their changing needs. As an intern at Accenture Strategy & Consulting, based on your background and aspiration, you can be part of the following teams: Strategy & Industry Consulting Our project assignments range from formulating growth strategies to designing company-wide operating models and planning operational improvement programs. You get to work with our clients from the following industries: Financial Services, Health & Public Sector, Retail, Natural resources, and Communication, Media & Technology. As an intern you will work side-by-side with our consultants supporting them in real client engagements, including for example data collection and analysis, market research, technology assessment, and client presentation preparation. At Accenture Strategy & Consulting we together with CEOs and top management of the leading Nordic and global companies, helping them to build high performance businesses. Technology Strategy & Advisory You get to work in critical transformations where the latest technological developments meet the rapidly changing business environment. You will be working and learning as a member of a team that creates the strategy and provides the advice that companies need as they navigate these challenges to be ready for the future.
QualificationsFor this position, we are looking for:
- You are a student or recent graduate from a university
- You have outstanding academic performance
- You are team-oriented and have good interpersonal skills
- Excellent skills in analytical problem solving
- High drive, entrepreneurial attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn and understand the client business issues
- You are able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- You have excellent communication skills (written and oral) in both Finnish and English
- A friendly, diverse and dynamic team that welcomes your unique background, ideas and skills
- Support for your continuous learning, from basic skills to the latest industry-specific knowledge
- Designated coaches for mentoring and support during the internship
- Extensive programs to boost overall wellbeing and life/work balance
- Opportunities to make a difference such as through corporate citizenship initiatives, volunteering and Inclusion and Diversity networks
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +358 20 572 5000.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.