What is the KPMG Trainee Program?
- The KPMG Trainee Program is aimed at 3rd-5th year and recently graduated university and university of applied science students with background in Business, Law or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths)
- Trainee positions are paid, full-time and last from 2 to 8 months, depending on the position
- 150-200 trainees are hired annually through the Program in Audit, Tax & Legal and Advisory Services
- Most of the positions are located in Helsinki but there are open positions also at other office locations in Finland
- Application period takes place twice a year, one in the beginning of the year and the other in the early fall.
What does the Trainee Program offer?
- Hands-on experience in consulting and client assignments
- Chance to meet skilled and talented people with different professional backgrounds
- Chance to work with the best professionals in Finland and develop your own expertise
- Competitive salary and benefits, like occupational health care, leisure time insurance, and lunch benefit
- Eventually, you may be offered an opportunity to continue your career at KPMG after the traineeship period
What is required from a Trainee?
- 3-5 years of university studies in Business, Law or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths)
- Strong teamwork skills and a willingness to learn & develop oneself
- A curious mind and a genuine interest in our business
You can read more and apply here.